UK Dental Implants
Remaining close to home in the UK for dental implants is important for many reasons:
1. Your dental health is very important, if you see a dentist overseas that is not in the UK then in the event of a dental implant emergency your dental health could be at risk.
2. The procedure entails more than 1 appointment. For the best dental implants we should go at a slow pace and ensure that each stage is correct before proceding to the next. If you see a non UK dental implant dentist then he/she may be tempted to cut down on appointments - this could mean vital stages are missed or rushed.
3. Feeling relaxed and safe is important, you are welcome to pop in and see us for a chat anytime, try doing this with a dentist not in the UK
Compare our UK dental implants cost
Many people are now thinking of travelling abroad to have their dental implants as they think that dental implants are cheaper abroad, they see adverts that say "Dental Implants in Hungary for £700"
When calculating the cost of dental implants you must ensure you include ALL appointments:
- Initial assessment for suitability
- Implant placement
- Check to ensure healing is progressing at a satisfactory rate
- Try in of final dental implant crown at a 'pre-finished' state to check for accuracy.
- Dental Crown fitting
So now let's consider the cost of this. Dental Implants in Hungary £700, flight £150 x 3 (minimum) , Hotel £100 per night X 3 this totals almost £1500. Now for £1500 you could see a dentist in the UK, so if you have any emergency, pain or concerns you can pop in to see us any time... try 'popping' back to Hungary in pain!
Seeing a UK Dental Implant Dentist means you can relax and feel safe that in the event that the unexpected occurs we are right here and able to see you.
Please call us today on 020 8644 1446 to request an appointment, or why not download a voucher for a refund of your intitial assessment opposite now...