Smile Dental Implants
Allow us to ask you a couple of questions:
- Do you find it embarrassing to smile due to missing teeth or gaps?
- Do you find eating, talking or smiling difficult due to loose dentures?
If so, you could be the perfect candidate for our dental implant services…
Our implant systems
We’re pleased to offer patients a variety of dental implant systems. These include: OSSTEM, DIO, Noble Biocare, Bicon and Implantium Implants. As you might expect, each different dental implant system has its own specific set of features and benefits, which means we’re able to settle on the perfect course of action for your health and cosmetic considerations. As you can tell, we don’t believe in one approach fitting all at Smile Dental.
Dental implants with dentures
If you have wobbling dentures, you may well find it difficult to eat, chew, smile and laugh with total confidence. If so, our dental implants with dentures procedure could be the right option to choose. Here at Smile Dental, we can stabilise your dentures in one of three ways:
- If your denture is in good condition… Often a one-appointment treatment. We’ll attach clips inside your existing denture and, using 2-4 implants, connect it to these new implants.
- If your denture is in poor condition… Using the same method as above, we’ll create you a brand new denture.
- If you no longer want dentures… We’ll fit a minimum of 4 implants and then make a permanent bridge to fit over the top.
Setting your mind at ease
Going ahead with dental implants can, to some, seem like a daunting prospect. Our dedicated team is here to give you peace of mind. We use a couple of methods to ensure that you’re kept as relaxed as possible throughout the treatment, including:
- Hypnosis. Having completed a one-year diploma at UCL, Dr. Lalani uses several relaxation techniques to keep your experience as serene as possible.
- Sedation. For those more concerned about dental implants, we also offer sedation so you’ll be able to complete your treatment easily and effectively.
Remember, we have extensive experience in putting our patients’ minds at ease. So much so that many dentists refer their more sceptical and nervous patients to us. And, as part of Dr. Lalani’s teaching on the vocational dental courses, he even runs a seminar entitled “Treatment of the Nervous Patient” demonstrating his complete proficiency in this area.
If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or write to us, for a chat about what the procedure involves.